Are you taking the next step to reach your goals and true potential?
Are you pursuing a life beyond your circumstances?
People become paralyzed by fear, doubts, and insecurities. The able become disabled and the disabled never reach their full potential. Whether you’re vocationally, educationally, physically, or spiritually paralyzed the question, ‘WHAT NOW?’ must be answered in order to move forward. You don’t have to continue to live a confined life.
As a certified life coach, Christopher will enter into a professional partnership with his clients to help them achieve an unconfined life. He uses the following process to help his clients answer the question “What Now?”
- Intake evaluation assessing the overall needs of the client.
- Discuss the goals and desired results.
- Explore the client’s wants and needs in any or all areas of their life.
- Break down the elements of the client’s goals and look at the possibilities of achieving those goals.
- Support the client in selecting, researching, and testing out viable options.
- Direct the client in gathering up key information to clarify a decision and decide on their next steps.
- Assist in developing a clear, effective, focused strategy to achieve the client’s chosen direction.
- Guide the client in following through with their plan to move forward.
- Help client to seek out any additional knowledge, skills, or areas of expertise to complete their goal.
- Facilitate the client’s resolution of any beliefs, fears, internal conflict, or resistance to change, in order to reach their goals. This step may occur at any time during the coaching process.
*This process is subject to change in order to accommodate clients’ specific needs.
In your sessions you may choose to work on one or all of the following:
- Spiritual Growth
- Strengthening Relationships
- Clarifying Calling and Career
- Pursuing a New Direction
- Starting Your Own Business
- Living a Healthy Life
- Finding the Balance
Together we will start your journey towards an unconfined life and answer the question, “What Now?” Lets move forward today. Your sessions can be held over skype and phone. Or face-to-face if you live within a 40-mile radius of Acworth, Georgia.
Click here to fill out the intake form for a free 30-minute consultation.
To review and download a Coaching Agreement Click here.